A small talk With Rubul Mout

If you have read 'Muru eta xopun ase' the one of the best selling book in Assamese language, you may know its writer Dr. Rubul Mout, and his lifelong struggle through poverty and his recent triumph as a Harvard Research Scholar. 
A few weeks ago on the whatsapp status of Anjan Jyoti Deka the Theoretical physicist from Assam, I got a great news of Rubul Mout, conducting regular session for science enthusiasts for Assam. The post included an link to his web page on Harvard website and even provided his email. 
This is like having Heaven on hand (Hatote swarga pua). The Rubul Mout, talking to him is like an impossible dream. I just mailed from phone without expecting any results as I am already accustomed to rejection due to numerous failed PhD applications.

Just next morning I got a reply from him, I am like reply from THE Rubul Mout, and in THE morning when even I was not left my bed.

Without getting any late I called all my Juniora and seniors whoever I consider as in love with science. 

And yesterday was the day I got the chance to see him. After seeing him on the screen most of us were like are we really talking to him. When he asked us to introduce ourselves we gave him an 1 minute of MOUNA PRARTHANA, the awkward silence😬.

Yeah we ended up talking more than we planned. An 1 hour and 30 minutes of time just flied away talking, listening, smiling, blushing, laughing. For the first initial minutes I felt body heating with nervousness ans excitement, I had doubt that I just started a fever. I just confused between fever and fervour as its spelling 😂. But his easiness and egoless personality made us cheerful instantly. He showed us the path to current high tech career in Research and many valuable advice for study abroad. 
His page: 

Comments

  1. Wow, it's great to see you talking with such an eminent personality. Hope you also make to Harvard once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dhonyobad! Joi aai axom. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Akhil Gogoi is still in Jail

Where and when did the Anti CAA protest start?

RHSS