RHSS

School O School - angsuman


School O School

Apun Bidyaloi khan
Apun Bidyaloi khan

 

In This moment of time, when I have left behind 7 years behind leaving the School I am kinda nostalgic . Each time I see a picture of the yellow walls and green fields of RHSS I can't stop my self from taking a screenshot.

 


A Learning Story


Green squad
Green squad

    15  years ago when these green party were unknown to each other, we never thought we will be bounded by this friendship for ever. A school is holding our journey, our story inside it's ever increasing legacy of cultural and taughtful heritage.

Comments

  1. Yes this is what I was looking for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son Rangachakua is rising. Be the savior, and shine bright. Rangachakua is one of the northern most developed and educated coutreyside along the river of Voroli / Bharali. nearing to the seijusa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lovely school, I was there too passed out in 2018

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dhonyobad! Joi aai axom. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Akhil Gogoi is still in Jail

Where and when did the Anti CAA protest start?